Service and Repair
The Experts In Industrial Component Repair.
In addition to the distribution of many of the most respected brand names in the fluid power industry, we also have engineering and manufacturing capabilities for hydraulic power units, manifold assemblies, electrical and electronic controls, and other special customer-specific assemblies.
We also provide the most comprehensive hydraulic service and repair in the state. We can diagnose, repair and test all brands and types of equipment, including service in your facility.
INDUSTRIAL COMPONENT REPAIR
- Repair All Manufacturers and Brands
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- All Repairs Tested to Factory Specifications
ON-SITE FIELD SERVICE
- Real-Time Diagnostic Data
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Technicians Dispatched From Our De Pere, WI, Cincinnati and Cleveland, OH Facilities to Quickly Serve Our Customers.
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- Eliminate Downtime
- Hydraulic Fluid, Filtration, & Periodic System Cleanings
- Preserve Your Machine's Lifetime & Efficiency
ONLINE REPAIR PORTAL
- Manage Repair Orders Online 24/7
- Quick & Easy
- Fast Turnaround
Here On Your Worst Days
Connected technologies and predictive maintenance help prevent failures. But even the best maintained systems have breakdowns. When they happen, time is always critical. FSC is equipped, experienced and trained to respond immediately to get you back up and running, and keep you updated continually until you are.
The best way to save on repairs is to avoid them. FSC offers full filtration systems and periodic cleaning to maximize the life and reliability of your equipment.
Our FSC Service & Repair departments specializes in various types of repairs including:
- Pumps - Axial piston, hydrostatic, vane, gear, etc…
- Valves - proportional, servo, directional, logic and cartridge
- Cylinders - Tie rod cylinders, mill type cylinders, telescopic cylinders, etc…
- Complete Power Units - Alkaline cleaning of reservoir, individual inspection and testing of each component within the system to provide a cost effective solution to replacement of entire unit.
- Accumulators - Bladder and piston style accumulators. Pre-charged with nitrogen to customer specifications before shipping.
- Complete Manifold Assemblies - Individual inspection and testing of each component of the manifold. Alkaline cleaning and non-destructive testing services available.
- Hydraulic Motors - Axial piston, gerotor, vane and gear motors.
- Heat Exchangers - Shell and tube, air over oil, plate and frame style, etc…
- Lubrication Packages and Pumps - Drum pumps, metering systems, divider blocks, etc…
- 100% Testing
All our technicians are fully trained and factory certified in the components we service. You can trust repairs will be right the first time, and perform to original equipment specifications.
On Site or In-house
Our facility includes custom manufacturing, service, testing, paint and distribution. This gives us more control over the entire system resulting in better response time. But when your line is down, our technicians will come to you. Our service vehicles arrive fully stocked and equipped to solve your issue.
Solution Minded. Customer Focused.
As a manufacturer of industrial components and systems, and distributor of the world's most trusted brands, our staff includes experienced professionals that specialize in mechanical, engineering, fluid power, electrical, and pneumatic technologies.